Making recipes that are compliant for your nutrition plan doesn’t have to be difficult or take a lot of time.
Stir-fries and curries are some of the easiest weeknight dinners or lunches to make, and they are also full of flavor.
This recipe for Curry Beef & Broccoli is a great way to add in those greens and veggies, and is easily modified for the autoimmune protocol.
Head over to the website for all the tasty details!
- 1 tablespoon Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 6 oz Ground Beef
- 1 medium Shallot, minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 cup / 3-4 Button or Crimini Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons Fish Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Curry Powder (or Turmeric for AIP)
- 1 handful Watercress, chopped (Spinach, Kale, or Swiss Chard are excellent alternatives)
- freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the ghee. Once hot, add the beef and cook for one minute until just starting to brown.
- Push to the side and add the mushrooms, broccoli, shallots, and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then stir the beef back in.
- Add the fish sauce, garlic, and curry powder and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the beef is cooked through. Stir in the watercress and cook until just wilted. Serve with freshly ground black pepper.
Variations: Add in your favorite veggies. Serve with cauliflower rice for a great low carb option.
For autoimmune, omit curry powder and use turmeric.
#glutenfree #dairyfree #autoimmunefriendly #ketofriendly #eattherainbow