I love the flavors of Thai food, and this Thai Shrimp Salad makes eating healthy at home simple and delicious!
The salad itself has a variety of greens, veggies, and herbs, which means there are plenty of antioxidants and nutrients to help reduce inflammation and boost the immune system.
In the dressing, garlic and ginger both help to fight bacteria and parasites, while also supporting detox pathways in the body.
This salad is great for lunch or dinner, and is sure to be a family favorite!
● 1.5 lb Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
● 1 tablespoon Olive oil
● 1/2 medium Lime (juiced)
● 1 teaspoon Paprika
● 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
● 4 cups Napa Cabbage (chopped)
● 10 oz Broccoli slaw
● 2 cups Romaine Lettuce (chopped)
● 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro (minced)
● 1/2 cup Fresh Mint (minced)
● 1 medium Cucumber (julienned)
● 1/4 cup Cashews (toasted)
● 1/3 cup Almond Butter (the plain kind with the only ingredient being almonds)
● 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
● 2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
● 1 tablespoon Honey (omit for anti-candida/parasite, low carb, keto)
● 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
● 1 tablespoon Lime juice
● 1 clove Garlic
● 1 1-inch piece Fresh Ginger
● 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
● 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
● 1/4 cup Warm Water
1. Place the shrimp in a bowl with the olive oil, paprika, salt, and lime juice. Set aside.
2. Chop all the lettuce and herbs and place in a large bowl with the broccoli slaw. Set aside.
3. Blend together all the dressing ingredients until smooth. Season with a pinch of salt and set aside.
4. Preheat grill or pan to medium-high and sear shrimp about 2 minutes per side until pink and opaque.
5. Divide greens between 4 plates, top with shrimp and cashews. Toss with dressing just before serving.