It can be difficult to take care of ourselves during the busy holiday season.
With today’s Chicken and Bok Choy Stir Fry recipe, you can put dinner on the table in no time – and it’s chock-full of anti-inflammatory ingredients.
Keep in mind that when you eat well and take care of yourself the majority of the time, then when you have a holiday treat or meal, your body is better able to respond and stay healthy.
This recipe is also great for a crowd! Add this recipe into your rotation this week for a simple, yet full of flavor dish, the whole family will enjoy!
2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
1 lb Chicken Thighs (boneless and skinless, cut into 1/2 inch slices)
2 cups Shiitake Mushrooms (stems removed, sliced)
10 Bok Choy (ends trimmed off)
4 Green Onion (sliced)
3 tbsps Coconut Aminos
1/2 tsp Turmeric
Sea Salt (to taste)
1. Combine the coconut aminos and the turmeric in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil.
3. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken. Sprinkle about a 1/4 tsp. of salt over the chicken.
4. Cook the chicken, stirring occasionally until cooked. About 5-8 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
6. Add the garlic to the pan, and cook for about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and onions to the pan. Stir occasionally until mushrooms and onions are cooked. Immediately add the bok choy and toss to combine.
7. Cook the bok choy, tossing occasionally, for about 1 minute.
8. Add the coconut aminos mixture to the pan and toss to coat the veggies. Place the chicken back into the pan and toss everything to combine.
9. Add salt to taste. Serve and enjoy!
#autoimmunefriendly #glutenfree #dairyfree #antiinflammatory