Increased Sex Drive, Desire and Motivation
1 Bottle (60 Capsules)
VENUS provides powerful, hormone-free support for to women who want to restore their libido and enhance their response to sexual stimulation.*
- Stimulates and supports a healthy libido
- Elevates mood and motivation
- Enhances energy and sense of well-being
- Increases orgasm and physical arousal*
- Plant-based & hormone and steroid-free
- Effective, high quality ingredients to facilitate healthy hormone balance and optimal wellness
Female Physician Formulated with clinically proven natural ingredients
Ignite your passion, drive and desire
Make sex fun again! If you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling, you are not alone. Loss of libido or interest in sex is one of the most common symptoms of midlife hormone decline.
Midlife if not the end of intimacy, instead it can be a whole exciting juicy new chapter.
The all-natural ingredients in VENUS have been clinically proven to support sex drive and satisfaction by optimizing testosterone function, elevating mood, enhancing nitric oxide production, improving circulation, reducing stress, increasing blood flow to all the right places.
scientifically validated ingredients
Support the physical and mental aspects of arousal with this powerful female libido supplement. VENUS improves circulation to your intimate areas for increased sensation while reducing stress and anxiety. Getting in the mood just got easier.
The proof is in the pleasure……and the numbers.
Women saw a 72% increase in physical arousal by month two.
Women saw a 74% increase in orgasm by month two.
Women saw a 81% increase in sexual satisfaction by month two.
MOST POPULAR & BEST VALUE
Cue the Mood Music and add satisfaction to your routine
Boost your Drive, Desire and Response to sexual stimulation*
VENUS is 100% plant based, hormone-free, NON GMO and contains NO Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Corn, Soy, Sugar, Starch, Artificials colors or preservatives. Made with organic, wild-harvested, ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients.
Take two capsules once daily, with a glass of water. VENUS may be taken with or without food
Results improve over time. Use consistently for at least two months for best results. In addition to sexual health, VENUS plays a role in stress reduction, testosterone production, and overall well-being.
We’ve unlocked the benefits of plant-based power
Our proprietary plant-based blend combines the powerful benefits of herbal extracts, antioxidants, nature’s aphrodisiacs and naturally occurring amino acids. The ingredients in VENUS work together to reduce stress, trigger pleasure chemical release, increase blood flow to the vaginal area, improve vaginal lubrication making it easier for sexually active women to become physically aroused and experience orgasm.*
Choline and N Dimethyl Glycine support cognitive function and mental alertness. It aids in the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter essential for memory and learning. By promoting efficient brain communication, N-Dimethyl contributes to improved cognitive performance and overall mental well-being.
L-Arginine Base is an amino acid that supports healthy blood flow by helping to produce nitric oxide, which dilates blood vessels and enhances circulation. Additionally, L-Arginine Base contributes to muscle growth, immune function, and the synthesis of proteins.
Ashwagandha Root has been used for centuries in Eastern cultures to balance hormones, increase energy levels, and reduce stress. It also offers adrenal support, healthy thyroid hormone production, protects pancreatic beta-cells, and promotes normal glucose levels. New research also finds this herb to be useful for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction with significant improvements in arousal, lubrication and orgasm.
Epimedium Sagittatum leaf is a traditional herb used for its aphrodisiac properties. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to support sexual health and increase libido, orgasm and satisfaction.
Tribulus Terrestris is a natural herb that can be beneficial for women’s reproductive health and well-being. It is believed to support free testosterone levels and receptivity, as well as increase the body’s synthesis of another compound critical to sexual function, nitric oxide.
Damiana Leaf is a powerful herbal extract known to enhance libido and intimate experiences. Damiana Leaf may also contribute to mood support, helping to reduce stress and promote a sense of relaxation and well-being.
Catuaba Bark Extract is a natural ingredient that is believed to possess aphrodisiac properties and promote libido and sexual well-being. Additionally, Catuaba Bark Extract is known for its potential to enhance energy levels and uplift mood.
Maca Root is a natural powerhouse that specifically supports women’s testosterone balance, increases energy levels, and uplifts mood. This powerful herbal extract can reignite passion and vitality.
Rhodiola Rosea, also known as the “golden root” has been found to activate hormone-sensitive lipase, protect the thyroid from stress, reduce cortisol levels, aid in weight loss, boost immunity, AND alleviate depression.
Muira Puama Root Extract, known as “potency wood,” is an ancient herbal remedy renowned for supporting women’s vitality, energy, and overall well-being. With its traditional use as an aphrodisiac, Muira Puama enhances sexual desire, intensifies orgasm, and promotes a healthy libido
Long Jack Root, lso known as Tongkat Ali, is a powerful herb has been used for centuries to support healthy testosterone levels in both men and women. By promoting optimal hormone balance, Long Jack Root can help boost sexual desire, improve stamina, and even enhance overall sexual enjoyment.
Cnidium Monnieri Fruit, a natural herbal extract, offers numerous benefits for women’s health and overall well-being. This potent ingredient has been traditionally used to promote healthy skin, support reproductive health, and boost libido.
Female Physician Formulated to
Ignite your Passion, Drive and Desire
Hormone and Libido Activator
Epimedium + Tribulus + Damiana + Maca
- Promotes Healthy Hormone Balance
- Helps Stimulate and Support Libido
- Improves Lubrication, Arousal, and Satisfaction
Stress, Mood and Brain Support
Ashwagandha + Rodiola Rosea + Choline + Muira Pauma,
- Clinically shown relieve stress by lowering cortisol levels
- Adaptogens prepare the body to handle stress and tension, so you can be more relaxed
- Improves cognitive function and brain health, as well as concentration and focus
Energy, Circulation, and Sensation Enhancer
Maca, Choline, N Dimethyl Glycine, L-Arginine, Long Jack Root
- Boost arousal and stimulation with adequate blood flow to your vaginal and clitoral tissues
- Increase in nitric oxide, a vital component to female arousal and orgasm
- Improved circulation will help accelerate physical performance, increase energy and support vital body functions and overall health.
What to expect
Increased Libido and Sexual Desire
Sustained Energy and Motivation
Elevated Mood, Memory and Productivity
Improved sexual satisfaction and enjoyment
Frequently Asked Questions
Venus provides powerful, hormone-free support for increased orgasm and physical arousal for sexually active women who want to enhance their response to sexual stimulation.
The ingredients in VENUS have been shown to help stimulate and support libido. improve motivation and mood, support stress resilience, enhance energy, and aid in overall sexual satisfaction during intercourse.
Individual responses may vary, but many women start experiencing the benefits of Venus within a few weeks of consistent use. To optimize its effects, continue taking Venus as directed for at least 3 months to witness its full potential. Remember, patience and consistency are key to achieving the best results with Venus!
The ingredients in VENUS are clinically shown to be safe and have been used by women for hundreds of years. If you have specific concerns, we recommend that you speak with your doctor.
Yes, there are many. Here are some that support the benefits outlined on this page.
- Zhan X, Fletcher L, Dingle S, Baracuhy E, Wang B, Huber LA, Li J. Choline supplementation influences ovarian follicular development. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2021 Dec 30;26(12):1525-1536. doi: 10.52586/5046. PMID: 34994167.
- Speers AB, Cabey KA, Soumyanath A, Wright KM. Effects of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) on Stress and the Stress- Related Neuropsychiatric Disorders Anxiety, Depression, and Insomnia. Curr Neuropharmacol. 2021;19(9):1468-1495. doi: 10.2174/1570159X19666210712151556. PMID: 34254920; PMCID: PMC8762185.
- Ghanbari A, Akhshi N, Nedaei SE, Mollica A, Aneva IY, Qi Y, Liao P, Darakhshan S, Farzaei MH, Xiao J, Echeverría J. Tribulus terrestris and female reproductive system health: A comprehensive review. Phytomedicine. 2021 Apr;84:153462. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2021.153462. Epub 2021 Jan 8. PMID: 33602600.
- Pu WL, Zhang MY, Bai RY, Sun LK, Li WH, Yu YL, Zhang Y, Song L, Wang ZX, Peng YF, Shi H, Zhou K, Li TX. Anti-inflammatory effects of Rhodiola rosea L.: A review. Biomed Pharmacother. 2020 Jan;121:109552. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2019.109552. Epub 2019 Nov 9. PMID: 31715370.
- Martins NO, de Brito IM, Araújo SSO, Negri G, Carlini EA, Mendes FR. Antioxidant, anticholinesterase and antifatigue effects of Trichilia catigua (catuaba). BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018 Jun 5;18(1):172. doi: 10.1186/s12906-018-2222-9. PMID: 29866157; PMCID: PMC5987406.
- Alcaraz-Meléndez L, Delgado-Rodríguez J, Real-Cosío S. Analysis of essential oils from wild and micropropagated plants of damiana (Turnera diffusa). Fitoterapia. 2004 Dec;75(7-8):696-701. doi: 10.1016/j.fitote.2004.09.001. PMID: 15567246.
- da Silva Leitão Peres N , Cabrera Parra Bortoluzzi L , Medeiros Marques LL , Formigoni M , Fuchs RHB , Droval AA , Reitz Cardoso FA . Medicinal effects of Peruvian maca (Lepidium meyenii): a review. Food Funct. 2020 Jan 29;11(1):83-92. doi: 10.1039/c9fo02732g. PMID: 31951246.
- Li YM, Jia M, Li HQ, Zhang ND, Wen X, Rahman K, Zhang QY, Qin LP. Cnidium monnieri: A Review of Traditional Uses, Phytochemical and Ethnopharmacological Properties. Am J Chin Med. 2015;43(5):835-77. doi: 10.1142/S0192415X15500500. Epub 2015 Aug 4. PMID: 26243582.
- Dongre S, Langade, Bhattacharyya S. “Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Improving Sexual Function in Women: A Pilot Study.” Biomed Res Int. 2015; 2015:284154. DOI: 10.1155/2015/284154