Tired of all the conflicting health advice?
DISCOVER HOW TO TAP INTO YOUR GENETIC CODE TO OVERCOME FATIGUE, LOW ENERGY, WEIGHT BATTLES, AND PREVENT CHRONIC DISEASE...
Here’s Your “Personalized Instruction Manual” That Helps You Stay Happy, Healthy, and Sexy for Life!
Ever Wonder Why the “Best” Diet and Exercise Programs Seem to Work For Everyone But YOU?
Throw a stone and you’re bound to hit someone who has tried more than their fair share of lifestyle changes with no lasting results to show for it.
Like most people, you’ve probably gone through life simply guessing what your body needs to look, feel, and perform better.
You end up spending thousands (or more!) over the course of your lifetime on diets, exercise programs, books, courses, and seminars…
Just trying to figure out why you always feel off.
You’ve tried Keto, Paleo, and Vegan diets…
Crossfit, yoga, circuit training…
But nothing seems to give you that “bright and shiny” feeling for too long, if it at all.
All the while, your best friend has found her “miracle diet”.
Your spouse and kids eat whatever they want and never gain a pound.
Your boss functions like a well-oiled machine on 3 hours of sleep while you’re counting down the minutes until you can escape to the coffee maker again, even after a full 8 hours of sleep…
What’s the deal?
It feels like you’re starting over every few months, or even every few weeks with a new “protocol” to keep the weight off, or battle the pain, or erase the brain fog…
Your doctor insists that your issues are genetic — and they’re right.
But not completely…
Your Genes Hold the Clues to
After Over a Decade of clinical practice and learning from the brightest minds in medicine, I’ve learned a great deal about genetics, epigenetics and the human body.
It’s true that the majority of chronic issues we face, like diabetes, cancer, obesity, heart issues, memory impairment, and others…
Are a result of our genetic makeup.
If it runs in the family, the chances of you dealing with it yourself at some point are pretty high…
But they don’t have to be.
You’ve obviously heard of “genetics”…
But have you ever heard of “Epigenetic Leveraging”?
Epigenetics refers to the study of changes in organisms caused by modification of gene expression rather than alteration of the genetic code itself.
In simple terms, it means that it’s the study of how we can choose to turn our gene expression (what we can actually see and feel in our body) on and off…
And even determine the intensity with which they’re expressed.
Until very recently, the traditional medical narrative has been that your DNA is your “destiny”.
And while it’s true that you can’t change your DNA, you can leverage it to produce the outcomes you’d prefer.
That means that simply getting a DNA test is just the beginning of how science can help you understand your past, present, and future.
Epigenetics testing, on the other hand, goes beyond just telling you what runs in your family or what you’re susceptible to and also gives you an idea of how to leverage that data in your everyday life…
That means that it can help you weed out the things that might be good for other people… but not so good for you – and vice versa.
So rather than spending a fortune on failed “experiments” with your health…
Or falling for every weight loss, energy, focus, or longevity “cure” on the market…
You can simply live your life knowing what works for you and what doesn’t.
And that’s exactly why I created DNA Made Simple.
This exact program has helped thousands of men, women, and even some children escape the frustration of self-experimentation…
It’s designed to make you the expert on your own health so you’re never left guessing again…
Or caught leaving your doctor’s office full of fear that you’re on a one-way path to the scary diseases that run in your family…
And while you get to do this on your own in the privacy of your own home, you’ll have my support every step of the way.
DNA Made Simple Gives You Customized Nutrition and Lifestyle Plans Based On Your Personalized DNA
This state-of-the-art program helps you get better results
from lifestyle changes in LESS TIME using Cutting-Edge Genetic Testing to determine:
What foods work best for your body
Discover what macronutrients (fat, protein and carbs) and what micronutrients (vitamins & minerals) you need to thrive!
How to exercise to get the best results
Knowledge of your own genetic predispositions can help optimally guide your training techniques and supplementation to take you to new levels of performance.
How to optimize your sleep so you wake up rested
Find out how to optimize your sleep quality so you feel more well rested and how to improve sleep issues and disturbances
Stress management techniques specific to you
Discover the best ways to regulate your response to stressors that can worsen inflammation if left unmanaged
How to help support your body through supplements
Fine-tune your supplementation to best compliment and augment your personal genetics and learn which supplements to avoid.
How to improve your body’s removal of toxins
Learn how to support your body’s detoxification pathways so you have more energy and feel lighter and happier. Understand why certain pharmaceuticals may not be right for you
Thousands of People Have Optimized Their Health and Reversed Disease With DNA Made Simple…Here’s Why They’re Glad They Got MORE Than Just a DNA Test:
With so much conflicting information online, having my DNA results helped me to have less anxiety and more focus when it comes to taking care of my health. I feel good about my food choices because now I know what my body needs, and in just a few months I am already feeling less bloat and more energy. I had not idea that certain foods were preventing me from getting enough sleep and contributing to my anxiety. Now, both of those issues are gone and I do not need the meds my doctor kept pushing. Plus, I’ve always worried about the heart disease and diabetes that run in my family. I felt doomed that I would suffer the same fate. Now, I feel like I have the tools I need to get ahead of those diseases. I really love the program and how detailed everything is. Dr. Michelle Sands makes everything so easy to understand. I was a little worried that I would not understand genetics (I never did well in science), but this program really is easy to follow and I love having my workbook with my own genes to follow along. I can’t thank Dr. Michelle enough for all the work she does to put such an amazing program together for us.
DNA Made Simple helped me to fill in the gaps in my understanding of my own health. As nurse and fitness buff, I considered my diet and lifestyle to be health in general. However, making some tweaks to my how I ate, my bedtime and cutting out some of my supplements, based on the information I learned in the program helped improve my energy, sleep and even help with my eczema and rosacea.
I’ve had other genetic reports before, but none are as comprehensive and easy to follow as this. And the GLOW team is always ready to answer any questions. I love all of the handouts, and the assessments that help you see which genes are turned on. Every section comes with tips and advice to help improve your health. I highly recommend DNA Made Simple
DNA Made Simple Gives You Everything You Need to Answer the Question,“What’s Right
HOW IT WORKS:
Genetic testing from most companies focuses on identifying ancestry data.
While this information is fascinating to know, it provides little actionable information to utilize in health guidance.
Our testing is focused on the genetic data that is most actionable for providing guidance on lifestyle choices: Nutrition, Supplementation, Sleep, Environment Health, Athletic Performance, and Hormones.
We are also continually adding and updating this information to get the most out of understanding your personal blueprint..
Leverage Your Genetic Code in 4 Easy Steps
We will mail you a kit to complete your genetic cheek swab in the comfort of your own home – our kit identifies you by only a bar code for unprecedented security.
Receive your raw data report, where our cutting-edge laboratory will test over 746,000 genetic variants.
Get your personalized reports with your genetic SNPs inside so that you can follow along and understand what YOUR genes really mean.
Get 8 interactive modules with Dr. Michelle Sands to learn exactly how to maximize the information you have and optimize your health and life!
- How your hormones, neurotransmitters and intestinal peptides are coded to control your hunger and satiety levels mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
- Your risk for insulin resistance
- Propensity for Celiac Disease and Lactose Intolerance
- Learn if grains and glutamic acid is causing insomnia, anxiety, digestive distress or mood issues
- Find out if you have the “Fatso Gene”, The “Addiction Gene” or the “Cookie Jar Gene”, and what that means for your sweets and snacking habits… and your willpower
- Learn what your optimal ratio for carbs, fats and proteins should be each day:
- Discover if you need carbs to burn belly fat, or will carbs cause you to hold onto weight
- See if your genes put you at risk for Alzheimers, cognitive decline or cardiovascular disease and what types of fats can raise and lower that risk
- Learn which fats will help reduce inflammation, boost immune health, and burn body fat for you
Genetic variants can alter to store, assimilate, uptake, transport, and excrete certain nutrients.
As a result, there are some supplements that we will have a greater genetic need for, while others can be dangerous to supplement.
This module will help you walk away with the ideal supplement plan for your body.
- Learn which supplements you are likely to need, and which ones to stay away from
- Discover how to evaluate your own supplement needs, the forms of each nutrient that is best for your body, and ideal food sources
- Learn the effect sodium has on your blood pressure, as well as your caffeine metabolism, and anxiety risk
- Find your Cellular Inflammation Potential (abnormal cellular responses to immune signals)
- Understand your autophagy consideration (how well the cells cleanse)
- Discover your risks for environmental inflammation (potential inflammation stimulators from the environment)
- Learn about your glutathione production and efficacy
- Find out how well you detox
- Discover whether you should avoid certain foods and why
- See if your CLOCK genes are wired for you to be a “morning person” or a “night owl”
- Discover when is the best time of day to get your creative or productive work done
- Learn how many hours of sleep you require
- Know how soon you should fall asleep when your head hits the pillow
- Find out how to know if you are getting enough sleep
- Uncover your propensity for disrupted sleep
- Understand how to create deeper sleep
- Learn your Narcolepsy Risk (and an important rule for anyone with the high-risk variant)
- Discover your propensity for Restless Leg Syndrome
- Tap into your thyroid activity and receptors
- Learn about your autoimmune thyroid propensity
- Understand your melatonin processing and receptors
- Find out about your cortisol production and clearance
- Understand your estrogen production and metabolism
- Learn more about your testosterone production and aromatization
- Find out about your bone density
- Take a look at your overall detox capacity and specifically how well your body detoxes estrogens, medications, anesthetics, NSAIDs and Acetaminophen
- Understand your methylation genes
- Learn about your acetylation and glutathione levels
- Tap into your mitochondria and energy production genetics
- Find out about your mold sensitivity and ability to detox mold
- Uncover your Lyme Disease risk
- Know what your environmental toxin and pollution sensitivity is
- Discover your histamine sensitivity
- Know about your Mercury processing and its health impact
- Discover the best type of exercise for your genetics
- Tap into your VO2 Max propensity
- Discover your cardiovascular potential
- Learn whether you have more power vs. endurance and how to strengthen either
- Learn your “Muscle Fatigability”
- Find out your ability to gain muscle size (hypertrophy)
- Uncover your optimal recovery time needed
- Find out your soft tissue injury potential
- Discover how to keep your blood pressure optimal and if you have a predisposition towards hypertension
- Understand your risks around cholesterol and triglycerides and why higher readings may be normal for you
- Discover your cardiovascular potential
- Identify blood clotting risk factors
- Evaluate your propensity for inflammation and elevated C Reactive Protein
- Assess your risk for heart attack, stroke and other cardiovascular related conditions
- Uncover plant sterol risk and benefit and if you have the “anti-vegetarian gene
BONUS MODULES INCLUDED!
- Get the breakdown of histamines in food sources
- Find out if you need probiotics (can your body make its own or do you need to be on probiotics for life?
- Discover your Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac risk
- See how well your immune system cleanses and clears intestinal pathogens
- Understand how GI Health and the environment impact your overall health
- Understand your production of Dopamine and Serotonin
- Discover your balance of Glutamate to GABA
- Get a breakdown of your Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and Epinephrine
- Learn about your Serotonin receptors, sensitivity, and Serotonin uptake
- Help resolve neurotransmitter issues (e.g. Mood Issues, Brain Fog, and Mental Fatigue)
This Completely Customized, Science-Backed Approach to Health and Well-Being Is For Anyone Who…
Life is So Much Simpler When You STOP Guessing What Works and START Doing What’s Right For YOU…
I know – after so much trial and error, it’s hard to imagine anything really working to get you from how you feel now to where you want to be.
But I can tell you from personal experience and as a functional medicine expert that it is absolutely possible for you.
It’s not your fault that between outdated research and a multi-billion dollar health industry, you’ve been led astray and left misinformed.
That’s why I want you to take a minute to imagine how incredible it will feel to leave all of that nonsense behind.
What will it feel like to ignore those click-baity articles about “losing the last 10 pounds”?
And to go to sleep with ease and wake up feeling truly rested?
Or getting MORE done in LESS time because you have enough energy to do it all?
Can you even imagine how much money you could save by simply not buying into new diets and exercise programs every few weeks, months, or years?
According to a study by the European Society of Human Genetics (2014), people who follow a diet based on their genetic profile lose 33% more weight and build lean body mass.
Anyone who has gone through this program will tell you that it feels amazing not having to keep starting over because they finally have a personalized plan that WORKS.
And not just any personalized plan… one that is literally translated from the very fabric of their being. You can’t get any more personal than that.
This is as close as you can get to having an actual user’s manual for your own body and mind to live your best life!
DNA Made Simple is the LAST Lifestyle Program You’ll Ever Need
The GLOW Genetic Test Kit
Personalized Genetic Reports
8 Interactive Modules
Access to our expert coaches for questions and support
When You Add All That Up, the
Total Value is Over $4,044!
That’s not even close to how much you’re probably spend on diet programs, books upon books about weight loss, medical bills and prescriptions, supplements that don’t work for you, and more to try to “fix” yourself…
But I still think that the value is too high of an asking price when you’ve already had to go through so much to get to this point.
So today, I’m taking the price WAY down…
In fact, I’m giving you this entire program for less than a quarter of its value because I just want you to be able to start getting the right answers to improve your life NOW
Get the DNA Made Simple Bundle TODAY for just...
Or Three Payments of ONLY $189!
Now You Get to Choose Your Destiny… What Will It Be?
You have a few options here.
Your first option is to decide that this is too much of an investment right now… then go back to spending far more over the course of this year, the next five years, ten years, etc. trying to figure out all of these things I’m giving to you right here and now in ONE place.
Your second option is to stew over all of this for weeks and waste more time doing the wrong things before you finally decide to come back to this page avnd get this program (although I can’t promise it’s going to be offered at this awesome discounted price at that point…).
Or, your third option is… you can take a deep breath, think about how good it will feel to stop guessing at how to feel, look, and perform better and finally LIVE the life you know you’re capable of by getting this program right here and now.
Please choose wisely.
This can be the first day of the rest of your life, or you can keep ending up back at square one wondering “what’s wrong” with you over and over again.
I hope you choose to do what’s right for YOU. I’ll be here ready to support you the whole way through.
About Dr. Michelle Sands…
I’m a #1 best-selling author, licensed Naturopathic Physician, Female Hormone Expert and Epigenetic coach.
I use modern science, functional lab testing, holistic lifestyle medicine, genetic mastery, natural supplementation, homeopathy, and hormone optimization.
I see patients from all over the world and have a remarkable track record for improving health and happiness. My signature program, The GLOW Protocol, has helped thousands of women transform their health – even those who thought they couldn’t be helped.
DNA Made Simple has followed in its footsteps and has helped
simplify healthy living for thousands of both women and men…
and even some children!
Fun facts: I’m a 7-time Ironman triathlon finisher,
ultra-marathoner, former competitive kickboxer,
world champion adventure racer, wife, and mother. I love
to wear dresses and pajamas, and my favorite Paw Patrol
pup is Zuma.
Answer: This program uses cutting-edge testing that has proven to be more accurate than most of the other genetic testing kits available. Since we want to give you the most accurate data and advice possible, we can advise you based on the bundle's included test. However, you can submit the results of a 23andMe or Ancestry.com DNA test if you've already taken one of those.
Answer: Unfortunately, most doctors aren't up to speed with this research or alternative health.They have been taught that your DNA determines your health, and that there is essentially nothing you can do about it. However, recent studies have proved that narrative to be incorrect.
Answer: As with any new health program, it is always wise to tell your doctor about any new lifestyle changes you have made or are planning to make.
Answer: No. All that is required is a simple cheek swab test that you can send back to us in the mail.
Answer: We do NOT use your information for any purpose besides helping you figure out what lifestyle works best for you. In fact, we don't even put your name on your information. Instead, your information is protected by a completely unique barcode so that no third parties can access it or use it for their benefit. Furthermore, the lab destroys your sample and the results after 30 days.
Answer: Yes. This is not a cookie-cutter program. It is individualized per your genetic code and preferences, and there will be options that suit any eating style (except junk food, there is no junk food option).
Answer: I call this DNA Made Simple for a reason! It is incredibly simple to follow. And to ensure your success, I have set it up so that I personally review your plans and results.
Answer: It depends. DNA Made Simple is set up as a complete healing and health-building system. How long it takes to get through the program will depend on how many different dysfunctions we uncover and how deep those dysfunctions are.The average is 7 to 12 months. However, if you are on the healthier end, you may complete all of your modules in less time. Likewise, if you have a more serious condition, it could take 12 to 18 months.When you join DNA Made Simple, you get lifetime access. We will hold your hand for as long as it takes.