Enjoy our featured Recipe this week – Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet.
This recipe yields 4 servings. Here’s what you would need.
• 1 lb. boneless Chicken Breasts
• 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
• Salt and Pepper
• 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
• 1 medium Sweet Potato, peeled and diced
• ½ cup Chicken Broth or Water
• ½ lb (225 g) fresh Asparagus (the spears should be cut at a diagonal in 1 and 2-inch pieces)
• ½ teaspoon fine Sea Salt
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
• ½ teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
On a plastic board, cut the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and chicken. Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked through. Don’t forget to stir well. Set chicken aside.
In the same skillet, add sweet potato and chicken broth. Cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
Add asparagus and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and red chili flakes.