This recipe yields 9 servings and it takes about 45 minutes to make! Enjoy!
2 tbsps Coconut Oil
1 medium Yellow Onion (diced)
4 stalks Celery (chopped)
1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
2 tsps Dried Rosemary
2 tsps Ground Sage
2 Granny Smith Apples (chopped)
2 tbsps Dried Unsweetened Cranberries
1 1/2 cups Organic Chicken Broth
1 Batch Of “Cornbread” (See separate recipe in this recipe guide)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a large casserole dish. Set aside.
2. Using a large skillet, melt the coconut oil on medium heat and sauté the onion until soft. Mix in the celery and sauté until softened. Stir in the parsley and other seasonings to combine. Set aside.
3. Add the chopped apple, cranberries, and chopped cornbread to a large mixing bowl. Use a mixing spoon to crumble some of the cornbread.
4. Pour the chicken broth little by little into the cornbread mixture, adding more if you prefer a more soggy cornbread. Then stir in the onion and celery mixture. Stir well to combine.
5. Spoon the stuffing mixture into the casserole dish and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until baked to liking.
6. Top with extra rosemary or other herbs and enjoy!
Recipe Notes: This stuffing is best fresh. If you need to make it ahead and reheat it, place it back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
BONUS: Enjoy all the flavors of the holiday season without consuming gluten, grains, dairy or inflammatory foods. Grab your free GLOW Autoimmune Holiday Recipe Guide by clicking the link below:
#autoimmuneprotocol #autoimmuneholidayrecipes #holidayrecipes #glutenfree #dairyfree