Any chocolate lovers out there? I know my hand is raised right now!
These Chocolate & Sea Salt Clusters are a delicious, healthier treat option.
They are simple to make and are perfect for a quick snack or for entertaining.
Dark chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants, which makes it perfect for an occasional treat!
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup mini gluten-free dairy-free chocolate chips or stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon Cyprus flake salt or Himalayan pink sea salt, to taste
- Spread sliced almonds in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in a 300-degree oven until fragrant and light golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Immediately pour into mixing bowl and add chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and almonds are coated with chocolate.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a parchment-lined tray. Sprinkle with salt.
- Freeze until firm, about 10 minutes.